POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sphere cluster (oh no!) (~29 kbu) : Sphere cluster (oh no!) (~29 kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:12:50 EDT (-0400)
  Sphere cluster (oh no!) (~29 kbu)
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 19 Apr 2000 17:12:52
Message: <38fe2154@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I was actually quite pleased with the lightning on this. Kind of ambient
lightning, but it's not, if you see what I mean. I'm not quite sure what to
do next, however...  I've tried some clouds, but I can't seem to get it
right. Anyone willing to explain those clouds we've seen so much of lately,
perhaps?

Oh, heck. You probably think this image is lousy, but the concept is
beautiful. In my opinion, of course...

Simen.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: